Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Currently.


*Eddie says "Hi!"*

Currently I am...

Revamping: This cool wire lantern we use on our patio table. It started out a really bright lime green. As you can see it's super dirty and the sun has really faded its bright hue. This bad boy just needs a good cleaning, a bit of sanding and a new paint job to be good as new! Glad I'm finally tackling this little project. Quite often, a small little update like this can make a big difference in a space. It will be a nice for this last stretch of summer and nice weather. Final transformation to come.



Washing: Sophie! Sophie loves her a good bath. :-)



Sharing: A banana with Eddie. I've always shared my bananas with Eddie. He just loves them. You literally can't eat one in our house without him drooling at the mere sight. See what I mean?





Excited: To paint over my Chevron Canvas. I did this as a DIY a while back. I had it on the mantle forever until I tucked it away when I changed things up at the start of summer. But now I'm really inspired to paint something new on it. My friend Tiffany gave me a small blank canvas and palette knife as part of my birthday gift. First of all, best gift! I hadn't painted in forever and so enjoyed painting a fun abstract on it. Now I'm totally inspired to tackle one on a larger scale. Really excited to start this!



Admiring: Bits and details of our mantle and one of our most coveted art pieces. A stretched canvas print with the amazing artwork of Michelle Armas. We found this at our local Urban Outfitters. It was actually a display piece but luckily they agreed to sell it to us. And even discounted it because one corner has a little scuff. Sooo good. One day, I would love to buy an original Michelle Armas painting. She is absolutely amazing, check her out!


Pits and bobs...



And thanks to Danielle of Sometimes Sweet for inspiring me to do a "Currently" post. :-)

Happy Tuesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment